08:00 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek
08:20 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Ao Nang
09:00-09:30 – Drive by minivan to Phang Nga province
– Short stopover at Khao Khao Petrol station to go to the bathroom
– Cruise from Tha Dan Pier by longtail boat to James Bond Island
– Visit James Bond Island & Khao Phing Kan
– Sightseeing cruise by longtail boat to Thapu Island
– Take a guided kayaking trip to Lot Cave (only if kayak option has been booked)
– Restaurant lunch on Koh Panyee
– Depart from Koh Panyee to Tha Dan Pier
– Visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple (Monkey Cave)
– Enjoy swimming & relaxing at Raman waterfall (if enough water)
15:50-16:50 – Head back to Krabi
16:50 – Transfer to your hotel
– Hotel Transfer
– Accident Insurance
– English Speaking Guide
– Life jacket
– Thai Buffet Lunch
– Fruits and Drinking water
– Soft Drink
Do not forget:
– Sun Glasses
– Sun Cap
– Beach Towels
– Beach Mat
– Swimming Suite
– The company shall reserve the right to change the program as appropriate, including subject to the weather, without prior notice
– Please inform our agency how old your kids are and/or if you prefer vegetarian food so we can take the best care of you
– Our speed boat program is not suitable for pregnant
Tour Price – 1500 THB per person
Tour Price with Kayaking – 1800 THB per person
If pick-up is done from Klong Muang or Tub Kaek, 100 THB will be added to the basic tour price due to the longer-distance transfer.
Payment shall be made on the day of the tour to the Company’s Representative who will pick you up from your hotel
To book a tour, just send a message with the information such as:
1 – Your full name
2 – Hotel name and room number
3 – Date of tour
4 – Tour name and boat type
5 – Number of persons
FAQ for Island Trips
Should I choose a Long-tail boat or a Speed boat?
A Speed boat is faster, more comfortable, and offers more time for enjoying islands due to less travel time. A Long-tail boat is more authentic.
How many passengers can fit in a Long-tail and a Speed boat?
Both Long-tail and Speed boats come in different sizes. A Speed boat can carry 20 to 45 persons while a Long-tail boat can carry 20 to 60 passengers.
Can I not pay the National Park Fee and stay in the boat instead?
No, you cannot. None of the tour operators offers this option. The Nationl Park Fee makes a part of an orgaized boat trip package.