08:00 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek
08:20 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Ao Nang
09:00-09:30 – Boat departs from the pier
– Phra Nang Cave – Visit “Sea Goddess Shrine” and relax on the famous Railay Beach
– Chicken Island – Take a picture with the symbol of Krabi. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling near by the islands
– Tub Island – Sightseeing an unseen sandy beach between Tub and Chicken Island called “Talay Weak” or “Sand Bank”
– Poda Island – An Island surrounded by white sand beaches and clear emerald waters. Perfect to relax on the beach
14:30-15:00 – Return to Ao Nang / Hotel
– Hotel Transfer
– Accident Insurance
– English Speaking Guide
– Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket
– Thai Buffet Lunch
– Fruits and Drinking water
– Soft Drink
Do not forget:
– Sun Glasses
– Sun Cap
– Beach Towels
– Beach Mat
– Swimming Suite
– The company shall reserve the right to change the program as appropriate, including subject to the weather, without prior notice
– Please inform our agency how old your kids are and/or if you prefer vegetarian food so we can take the best care of you
– Our speed boat program is not suitable for pregnant
Speed Boat Tour – 900 THB per person
Long-tail Boat Tour – 600 THB per person
If pick-up is done from Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek, 100 THB will be added to the basic tour price due to the longer-distance transfer.
Note! The tour price does NOT include the National Park Fee of 400 THB for Adults and 200 THB for Kids (4-11 yo)
Free cancellation until 24 hours before your trip. Within 24 hours we have to charge 50% of the total amount. After 7am on the day of the trip, we charge the full amount. Payment shall be made on the day of the tour to the Company’s Representative who will pick you up from your hotel
To book a tour, just send a message with the information such as:
1 – Your full name
2 – Hotel name and room number
3 – Date of tour
4 – Tour name and boat type
5 – Number of persons
FAQ for Island Trips
Should I choose a Long-tail boat or a Speed boat?
A Speed boat is faster, more comfortable, and offers more time for enjoying islands due to less travel time. A Long-tail boat is more authentic.
How many passengers can fit in a Long-tail and a Speed boat?
Both Long-tail and Speed boats come in different sizes. A Speed boat can carry 20 to 45 persons while a Long-tail boat can carry 20 to 60 passengers.
Can I not pay the National Park Fee and stay in the boat instead?
No, you cannot. None of the tour operators offers this option. The Nationl Park Fee makes a part of an orgaized boat trip package.
Can I pay the boat trip with my credit card?
Unfortunately at the moment, this option is not available. We accept cash payments only.