08:00 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek
08:20 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Ao Nang
09:00-09:30 – Drive by minivan to Phang Nga province
– Visit Suwankhuha (monkey) temple
– Cruise by long tail boat to Phang Nga Bay to see the Mangrove forest at Khao Majoo and the Limestone Mountains at Thamlod.
– Visit James Bond Island & Khao Phing Kan
– Cruise to the fishing village at Koh Panyee where the lunch is served
– Depart from Koh Panyee to Tha Dan Pier
– Enjoy swimming & relaxing at Raman waterfall (if enough water)
15:50-16:50 – Head back to Krabi
17:00 – Transfer to your hotel
– Hotel Transfer
– Accident Insurance
– English Speaking Guide
– Life jacket
– Thai Buffet Lunch
– Fruits and Drinking water
– Soft Drink
Do not forget:
– Sun Glasses
– Sun Cap
– Beach Towels
– Beach Mat
– Swimming Suite
– The company shall reserve the right to change the program as appropriate, including subject to the weather, without prior notice
– Please inform our agency how old your kids are and/or if you prefer vegetarian food so we can take the best care of you
– Our speed boat program is not suitable for pregnant
Tour Price – 1200 THB per person
Tour Price with Kayaking – 1300 THB per person
If pick-up is done from Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek, 100 THB will be added to the basic tour price due to the longer-distance transfer.
National park fee is not included. This is 300thb for adults and 100thb for children.
Free cancellation until 24 hours before your trip. Within 24 hours we have to charge 50 % of the total amount. After 7am on the day of the trip we charge the full amount. Payment shall be made on the day of the tour to the Company’s Representative who will pick you up from your hotel.
To book a tour, just send a message with the information such as:
1 – Your full name
2 – Hotel name and room number
3 – Date of tour
4 – Tour name and boat type
5 – Number of persons
FAQ for Island Trips
How many passengers can fit in a Long-tail and a Speed boat?
Both Long-tail and Speed boats come in different sizes. A Speed boat can carry 20 to 45 persons while a Long-tail boat can carry 20 to 60 passengers.
Can I not pay the National Park Fee and stay in the boat instead?
No, you cannot. None of the tour operators offers this option. The Nationl Park Fee makes a part of an orgaized boat trip package.