08:00 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek
08:20 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Ao Nang
09:00-09:30 – Boat departs from the pier
– Bamboo Island – Relaxing on the wonderful white beach. Perfect white soft sand
– Viking Cave – Photography and sightseeing in front of the cave and beautiful scenery
– Pi Leh Bay – Enjoy the view of beautiful cliff lined lagoon and crystal clear water.
– Maya Bay – Visit the shooting location of the film “The Beach” a short stop to just dream on a quiet small beach
– Lohsamah Bay – An amazing sight is separated from Maya Bay on the other side of the Island by a very thin limestone cliff
– Monkey Bay – Relaxing and a bit more snorkeling. Monkeys come sometimes for a treat
– Phi Phi Don – Enjoy the variety of food on the buffet line lunch at a hotel restaurant on the beach and relax.
16:00-16:30 – Return to Ao Nang / Hotel
– Hotel Transfer
– Accident Insurance
– English Speaking Guide
– Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket
– Thai Buffet Lunch
– Fruits and Drinking water
– Soft Drink
Do not forget:
– Sun Glasses
– Sun Cap
– Beach Towels
– Beach Mat
– Swimming Suite
– The company shall reserve the right to change the program as appropriate, including subject to the weather, without prior notice
– Please inform our agency how old your kids are and/or if you prefer vegetarian food so we can take the best care of you
– Our speed boat program is not suitable for pregnant
Speed Boat Tour – 1200 THB per person
If pick-up is done from Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek, 100 THB will be added to the basic tour price due to the longer-distance transfer.
Note! The tour price does NOT include the National Park Fee of 400 THB for Adults and 200 THB for Kids (4-11 yo)
Free cancellation until 24 hours before your trip. Within 24 hours we have to charge 50 % of the total amount. After 7am on the day of the trip we charge the full amount. Payment shall be made on the day of the tour to the Company’s Representative who will pick you up from your hotel.
To book a tour, just send a message with the information such as:
1 – Your full name
2 – Hotel name and room number
3 – Date of tour
4 – Tour name and boat type
5 – Number of persons
FAQ for Island Trips
Should I choose a Long-tail boat or a Speed boat?
A Speed boat is faster, more comfortable, and offers more time for enjoying islands due to less travel time. A Long-tail boat is more authentic.
How many passengers can fit in a Long-tail and a Speed boat?
Both Long-tail and Speed boats come in different sizes. A Speed boat can carry 20 to 45 persons while a Long-tail boat can carry 20 to 60 passengers.
Can I not pay the National Park Fee and stay in the boat instead?
No, you cannot. None of the tour operators offers this option. The Nationl Park Fee makes a part of an organized boat trip package.