08:00 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek
08:20 – Pick up from your hotel if you live in Ao Nang
09:00-09:30 – Boat departs from the pier
– Bamboo Island – Relaxing on the wonderful white beach. Perfect white soft sand
– Viking Cave – Photography and sightseeing in front of the cave and beautiful scenery
– Pi Leh Bay – Enjoy the view of beautiful cliff lined lagoon and crystal clear water.
– Maya Bay – Visit the shooting location of the film “The Beach” a short stop to just dream on a quiet small beach
– Lohsamah Bay – An amazing sight is separated from Maya Bay on the other side of the Island by a very thin limestone cliff
– Monkey Bay – Relaxing and a bit more snorkeling. Monkeys come sometimes for a treat
– Phi Phi Don – Enjoy the variety of food on the buffet line lunch at a hotel restaurant on the beach and relax.
16:00-16:30 – Return to Ao Nang / Hotel
– Hotel Transfer
– Accident Insurance
– English Speaking Guide
– Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket
– Thai Buffet Lunch
– Fruits and Drinking water
– Soft Drink
Do not forget:
– Sun Glasses
– Sun Cap
– Beach Towels
– Beach Mat
– Swimming Suite
– The company shall reserve the right to change the program as appropriate, including subject to the weather, without prior notice
– Please inform our agency how old your kids are and/or if you prefer vegetarian food so we can take the best care of you
– Our speed boat program is not suitable for pregnant
Speed Boat Tour – 1200 THB per person
If pick-up is done from Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tub Kaek, 100 THB will be added to the basic tour price due to the longer-distance transfer.
Note! The tour price does NOT include the National Park Fee of 400 THB for Adults and 200 THB for Kids (4-11 yo)
FAQ for Island Trips
How can I book a day trip to the islands?
We do not sell any day trips so our prices are estimated prices to give you an idea about the average costs. You can book a day trip at your hotel. Also at almost every street corner there is a travel office that sells these day trips.
Should I choose a Long-tail boat or a Speed boat?
A Speed boat is faster, more comfortable, and offers more time for enjoying islands due to less travel time. A Long-tail boat is more authentic.
How many passengers can fit in a Long-tail and a Speed boat?
Both Long-tail and Speed boats come in different sizes. A Speed boat can carry 20 to 45 persons while a Long-tail boat can carry 20 to 60 passengers.
Can I not pay the National Park Fee and stay in the boat instead?
No, you cannot. None of the tour operators offers this option. The Nationl Park Fee makes a part of an organized boat trip package.